Thursday, May 2, 2013

Class Update: 5/1 & 5/2

Yesterday, we continued working on our Scratch projects. I have learned a lot about programming since I started the project. The project is due in our blogs tonight. I am excited to see my classmates' games and compare what each of us has learned about using Scratch. Though this project seemed difficult at first, it was a good way to express my knowledge about the Oregon Trail and learn more about computer programming.

Today, I was at a Student Council Leadership Conference, so I missed class. I know we were discussing United States Imperialism. During the nineteenth century, the US sought to expand its control over foreign countries to strengthen its position as a world power and to spread democracy and unique government to other countries. Imperialism was an extension of the idea of Manifest Destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment