Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Class Update: Last Post of the Year!

This is my last post of the year - we took our final today. Overall, I feel that this year in history was very successful. I got to learn how to utilize new types of technology like VoiceThreads and desktop documentaries to further my own knowledge and effectively share my work. I especially learned about the history of my country, and what it means to be an American through civic values. After this year, I better understand what qualifies a true American, and I am ready to become one.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for a great year, Kiersten. You met each challenge head on and worked at making it your own. You are certainly well prepared for what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I felt challenged by each project, and applying my knowledge helped me to remember the material. Thanks! Have a nice summer.

      Delete