Thursday, December 6, 2012

Class & Goal Update: 12/5 & 12/6

This week, we have been wrapping up the Civil Rights 1850s unit. Yesterday, we had an EdCafe about significant people during that period. I thought this EdCafe went very well because we all had background information on the topics because we had watched the VoiceThreads. I agree with the class that Abraham Lincoln was the most significant person of the 1850s. It is impressive that he became an important person in such a short period of time, even though he came from a poor background. Though his election caused secession of the Confederate States, he still played his role well in a controversial time.

Today, we took a unit test. I think it went well, but my hand was very tired from writing!

Yesterday, I finished the last day of my goal. I never missed a day of writing in the journal. Though it was a good habit, I will not consistently continue the goal - it took up a lot of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment